You must Link a One Drive or One Drive Business account to create and manage your Sales Material. One Drive allows you to organize, share, and restore previous revisions of the Sales Material you create.
Requirement: One Drive Account (sign up for free)
- Go to https://app.sellingtozebras.com, go to User Profile by clicking on the user image or three vertical dots in the top right
- In Zebrafi, select the Link button in the integration section for One Drive
- Enter your One Drive credentials in the tab that opens
- By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-ups blocked . Click the icon and allow popups for this site.
- Click Allow to let Selling To Zebras manage sales materials.
- Close the tab and return to the application
- Selling to Zebras will now allow you to create, share and backup your sales materials with all of the features of One Drive.
- Link button inactive- Your session timed out. Refresh page to make sure you have not been signed out
- Allow popups
- 400 Issue - You may need to Clear cache and cookies