We would happily assist your organization in completing the following steps if you email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create Connected App
- In Salesforce, Create Connected App
- Setup> App Setup>Create>Apps> Connected Apps Section> New (copy and paste the following fields)
Connected App Name
Logo Image URL
Enable OAuth Settings
Web App Settings
Mobile App Settings
Mobile Start URL
- Manage Permissions for connected app
- Setup> App Setup>Create>Apps> Connected Apps Section> SellingToZebras Z3>Manage
- Permitted Users: should be all users
- IP Relaxation: should be relaxed
- Permit the application: Access and manage data & Perform request on your behalf
- OAuth should be enabled. Only if enabled will it be shown below.
- Refresh Token Policy: should be valid until revoked.
- Verify Callback URL: https://app.sellingtozebras.com/salesforce_auth_code
- Get Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
- Setup> App Setup>Create>Apps> Connected Apps Section> SellingToZebras Z3>(Click on Connected App Name)
- Copy Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
- Insert Consumer Key and Consumer Secret into Zebrafi
Install Salesforce Package (unmanaged)
The package will allow syncing between Salesforce and Zebrafi.
- Install the unmanaged package (V4.0) by following this link
Configure Outbound Message User
In Salesforce go to Setup> Process Automation>Workflow Actions>Outbound Messages
Click Edit for each outbound message and in the field User to Send as make sure the user will remain active
Verify Remote Sites
In Setup go To Navigate Security> Remote Site Settings
The following three remote sites should be visible:
STZ_Account_ws > https://account-ws.sellingtozebras.com
STZ_Contact_ws > https://contact-ws.sellingtozebras.com
STZ_Opportunity_ws > https://opportunity-ws.sellingtozebras.com
Open in Zebrafi Formula Field
App Setup>Opportunities>Fields>Opportunity Custom Fields & Relationships>New
- Choose field Type: formula
- Enter Field Label: Open In Zebrafi, Check External ID, Set length to 25
- Visibility: set to visible and read only
- Add to page layouts so its visible to your users
Lightning Layout for Opportunity
This is the layout we recommend and instructions on how to configure
Part 1: Create Quick Action
Go to Setup>Object Manager>Opportunity>Buttons, Links and Actions
Click New Action
Action Type Update a Record
Standard Label Type None
Label Zebra Score
Click on the Name of your Quick Action
Click Edit Layout and add the following custom fields to the layout
Search and add Organization Profile
Search and add Operations
Search and add Access To Power
Search and add Funding
Search and add ROI/Value/TCO
Search and add Technology
Search and add Service
In the second column
Search and add Zebra Score Changed
Search and add Total Zebra Score
Search and add Open In Zebrafi
Part 2: Edit or Create a Lightning Record Page
Click Edit on the Opportunity lightning record page
If your page layout doesn’t have the Tabs lightning component, in the Component Search Box enter “Tabs” Add the Tabs Lightning Component to the page layout
Once Added, on the right Add a tab and name your new tab Zebra Score
Add the Related Record Lightning Component from the left menu to the Zebra Score Tab,
Enter Header Label Zebra Score
The Update Action is Zebra Opportunity Score
The Create Action is New Opportunity
Add a new Tab Group below the Related Record Section
Add tabs with the following names:
Access To Power
Add Rich Text component to each tab
Insert the Score Descriptions from Zebrafi into the rich text area. Ask your Zebrafi Administrator for guidance here.
Adjust Stages (Optional)
To preserve your current dashboards and reports don’t just add stages, replace your old stages with new ones.
Here are the stages we recommend, but you can adapt these to your business.
Note: You must add new stages first, Then use the replace instructions below
Add or change an Opportunity stage
- Click Setup.
- Under "App Setup," click Customize | Opportunity | Fields.
- Click "Stage" field label.
- Click 'New' to add a new stage. Click 'Edit' next to the stage for which you would like to change the probability or type of forecast category.
- For new Opportunity stage values, select the Sales Process you want associated.
- You'll only have this option if your organization has multiple Sales Processes (available in Enterprise Edition and above).
To replace (update) an existing Opportunity Stage value with the new one you have created, you can click the "Replace" button. Enter the existing Stage name in the Exact Value Changing From field and then choose the new value you created in the Select Value Changing To picklist. This will replace all existing values on your Opportunity records with the new picklist value you created.
Delete an opportunity stage
- Click Setup.
- Under "Build" click Customize | Opportunity | Fields.
- Click on the Stage field name.
- Click Del next to the pick list value.
- Select the appropriate stage from the drop down that all opportunities with the current stage will be replaced with. If an opportunity stage is deleted and is not replaced with an existing value, it will be moved to the list of inactive stages.
NOTE: On existing opportunities if the value is not replaced by another existing value, the value will not be changed.